This course is designed and developed to raise awareness of the fundamentals of business continuity management systems (BCMS) and the requirements of ISO 22301:2019. It will cover the purpose of such systems and how they can contribute to improving the resilience of the organization.
Additional course benefits include access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide. Participants also gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where they can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure company performance against specific management system standards.
On successful completion of this course participants will have a good understanding of:
- The purpose of ISO 22301 and how a BCMS can improve an organization’s business;
- The key requirements within the standard and its structure;
- The main terms and definitions related to business continuity.
This course is suitable for:
- All professional & management personnel who have an interest in BCMS, risk and disruption management;
- Trainers and consultants searching for basic knowledge related to the BCMS standard- ISO 22301:2019.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house, to the company's own staff, at your premises or online. Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.