E-Learning is the most flexible way of learning. You decide when and where you log in, at the office, at home or for example while traveling.
As FSSAI notifying Allergen declaration through the Gazette notification Labelling_Display_14_12_2020 it is need of the hour for all the FBO (Food business operators) to understand the Food safety issues arising out of Food allergens and their effective management.
Course duration is 1 hour.
After completing the course, it is expected that participants will have proficiency in the efficient management of food allergens in their company and implement an effective program around allergens.
- What is Food allergen and adverse reaction to a sensitive population?
- How Various Regulatory and policy-making Institutions approach food allergen management?
- Best practices related to Food allergen management in the industry
- Identifying Allergens including risk assessment
- Developing Allergen management program
- Practical aspects of managing Allergen in food process to avoid cross-contact
- Current practices related to Allergen Testing & Verification
- Meeting Regulatory Allergen labeling requirements.
Additional Course benefits
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide.
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
- Food safety Team leaders
- Quality Managers / Production managers
- Food safety team members
- Production supervisors / Line supervisors / Lab personnel
- FSSAI Regulatory personnel