This news page for Finland has been set up to provide you with the latest details on DNV GL Business Assurance`s actions in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It will be updated as new important information becomes available.
Dear DNV GL customer and visitor on the site,
Following the Finnish authorities, please find enclosed the measures put in place by DNV GL in Finland. The objective is to ensure the safety of employees and external partners to protect customers and stakeholders and ensure continuity of business.
- We have in DNV GL established a team to handle crisis issues. It has been immediately activated to respond to all the requests related to the COVID-19 situation and act accordingly. Measures are always in line with the provisions of the official authorities and stakeholders. The team meets virtually regularly and if necessary, to follow the development of the situation. We work to protect our employees and subcontractors minimizing any risk that could affect their or others health.
- We aim to minimize business impact, avoiding postponements and cancellations as much as we can by applying alternative audit techniques. We are providing guidance on how to operate to fulfill accreditation and scheme owner’s requirements related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- To be cautious, we are reducing the organization of physical meetings to a minimum, using online communication and collaboration tools (webinars, Skype calls, remote audits, etc.). This will continue for the time being. We are doing everything possible to ensure that all our employees and external partners comply with the above measures, through timely and regular communications.
- As a precautionary measure, all our employees at the sites directly or indirectly affected by the situation are working remotely. This decision is based on the latest updates and recent instructions from the central and local official authorities. It applies to all persons working for DNV GL Business Assurance Finland.
- In case of on-site activities at customers, each situation is assessed based on the updates from the official authorities in the area. All employees in Finland residing or having transited in areas where quarantine measures are applied have been relieved from field service.
For the protection of everyone's health and safety, DNVGL employees and any other third party shall not enter our local offices or customers’ premises in case of:
- flu symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties;
- you have passed through the heavily affected areas
- you have made recent trips to countries considered a high contamination risk
- you have come in direct contact with person(s) tested positive for COVID-19 and/or subject to influenza symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties.
For operational issues and detailed information on ongoing projects, please refer to your internal DNV GL contact(s) or the following:
For auditing or verification issues: email@example.com
In matters relating to trainings: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep you updated with further communications in case of new directions for our activities to be implemented from official authorities. DNV GL is committed to providing the best service to its customers on a continual basis and will continue strive for this, while respecting the situation we are experiencing.
DNV GL Business Assurance Finland Oy Ab