This 8 hour online tutored training course gives an overview on the TISAX Standard, the Role of ENX, the ENX Registration Process, the VAD ISA catalogue, the third-party assessment process, and maintain the ENX Labelling. The course is based on the Assessment Guide for “Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange” 2020.
TISAX Training covers 4 major focus areas:
- The Standard, The Triangle of Governance, The Role of ENX, Market Aspects, Onboarding of a customer, Sales Process
- The VDA ISA Catalogue V5.0
- The Assessment Process; The Self-Assessment
- The Reporting Process (Sales and Auditors).
Key Learning objectives:
At the end of the course delegates will,
- Have an overview of ENX and TISAX®
- Understand TISAX® Assessment Process
- Usage of the VDA ISA catalogue
- Using the DNV reporting schemes
- Relation between TISAX® and ISO/IEC 27001.
Additional course benefitsGain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
Any Manager/Consultant interested in TISAX standard and working with IATF, Functional Safety, ISO 27001, Cloud Safety in the ICT (including Data centres) and Automotive Sector. Sales managers are also welcomed to obtain required foundation knowledge on the TISAX specific block which is tailored for Sales Managers.
Delivery method: Virtual tutored Training
Duration: 2 sessions, 4 hours each
Short breaks to be planned in every ninety minutes. Coffee breaks to be scheduled at an appropriate time.
Welcome to our course!