ObjectivesThe aim of the course is to provide you with knowledge on:
- The Purpose and the benefits of a Business Continuity Management System
- Key definitions & the Requirements stated to BCMS as per ISO 22301:2019
- Tools for creating & implementing BCM Plans.
Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals who are interested in gaining a basic understanding of the ISO 22301:2019 standard requirements for Business Continuity.
Additional course benefits
Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide. Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool, where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
Pre-requisite:In preparation for the virtual classroom training online, delegates must complete the below online module which will be available when enrolled:
- ISO main features - High-Level Structure of ISO standards (HLS) - 30 mins course.
TopicsThis course will cover the following:
- Terminology & Definitions
- Business Continuity - What and Why?
- Introduction to the BCM standard ISO 22301:2019
- ISO 22301 Purpose and requirements