This course has been designed & approved by BRCGS to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements.
Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
Duration: 2 days.
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the scheme
- How to meet the requirements of the Standard
- What to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRCGS Directory.
- Technical & quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing
- BRCGS Professionals.
Sites Training has a 25 question exam of which 60% is required to pass.
Additional Course benefits
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide.
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.