This course is designed as a walk through on the requirements of FSSC 22000 5.1 and common ISO high-level structure applied in the ISO 22000 standard. It will cover how to provide safe foods and relevant products and services that meet applicable statutory, regulatory and customer requirements in a consistent manner. It also examines risks and opportunities and how to demonstrate conformity to specified food safety management system requirements.
Duration: 4 hours, in English.
At the end of the course, it is expected that participants will be able to understand:
- The requirements of FSSC 22000 version 5.1
- The usage of the requirements specified in the FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- ISO high-level structure applied in the ISO 22000 standard
- The use of PDCA cycle.
This course is aimed at anyone who is engaged in designing, managing and or implementing a food safety management system and in particular:
- Food safety officers
- Food safety team leaders
- Food safety implementation teams
- Quality managers
- Business executives with a desire to learn about the food safety management system.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house for your employees on your premises or virtually online.
Welcome to DNV's course.