e-Learning: The most flexible way of learning. You decide when and where you log in, at the office, at home or for example while traveling.
Aim of the courseRisks may seem daunting, but handled correctly you can turn them into business opportunities. The purpose of risk management is not to eliminate risk, but to understand it so that you can take advantage of the upside and minimize the downside. This requires clarity on what risks you are prepared to take, how much, and that you have processes in place to manage them. The ISO 31000 is the international standard that provides a comprehensive guide to comprehensive risk analysis and assessment with the aim of helping organizations structure an effective Risk Management system.
DurationIt take approximately 2 hours to complete. The e-Learning course exists out of 1 module and an integrated quiz. The quiz is no exam but is a test for yourself to monitor whether the knowledge you gained is sufficient. In English.
At the end of the course You will have a good understanding of
- The HLS and the concept of Risk Based Thinking
- What is Risk Based Thinking and why use Risk Based Thinking
- Key risk management steps
- Introduction ISO 31000
- Integrating risk management and organisational processes
- A 10-Step roadmap to an effective risk management approach
- Benefits of Effective Risk Management.