E-Learning is the most flexible way of learning. You decide when and where you log in, at the office, at home or for example while traveling.
This eLearning course is designed to learn how to implement a standard set of procedures using an integrated management system process based on the framework and requirements of each standard.
This short e-learning duration is 45 minutes. In English.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- What is a Management System?
- What are the ISO Management System standards?
- What is an Integrated Management System?
- How ISO Management System standards could be used to implement a company's business strategy & achieve goals.
Anyone who requires knowledge of Quality, Environmental and Health, and Safety Management System integration.
Additional Course benefits:
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as measure your company performance against specific management system standards.