The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of information security management systems against ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (with ISO/IEC 27002), in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI IRCA or other auditor certification schemes. CQI and IRCA No: 2564.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the training course and an examination (2 hours) at the end of the course. A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment and the written examination.
Duration: 5 days.
Language: In English.
Upon successful completion of the course, attendees will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the purpose and business benefits of an information security management system standards, management system audits and of third-party certification.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an information security management system audit and or establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO/IEC 27001:2022 (and ISO/IEC 27002) in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 where appropriate.
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle
- Information management system
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 27001:2022 and the commonly used Information security management system terms and definitions, as given in ISO 27000, which may be gained by completing a foundation training course in ISO 27001:2022.
Continuous assessment & the examOnline exams: Special conditions apply. LAN connection, PC/laptop and a portable web-camera is required.
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous Assessment during the training course and a online examination (1 h 40 min).
- A "Certificate of Achievement" will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment & the online examination.
- CQI and IRCA Invigilator conducts the online exam.
- Participants to go through the mock exam by login into the online portal. The access will be provided during the course. Completing the mock exam is highly recommended, as it prepares the student for the actual exam.
- Participants are allowed maximum of 30 days from the last day of the course to take the final exam.
- During the training, instructions and technical requirements are given regarding the online mock exam and the online final exam. Read the instructions carefully.
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to perform internal audits/preparing to become an external auditor of Information security management systems. Training can be done in classroom or online. For the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required.
Ilmoittauduthan kurssille 1-2 viikkoa ennen kurssiajankohtaa. Ilmoittautumisessa näet vapaat kurssipaikat ja varattavissa olevat koulutukset. Voimme laskuttaa kurssiosallistumisenne, kun lisäät ohjelmaan yrityksesi laskutustiedot. Lisää henkilökohtainen osoitteesi, jos ilmoittaudut kurssille yksityishenkilönä.
Saat vahvistuksen kurssista sähköpostitse sekä verkkokurssille linkin lähempänä toteutusajankohtaa. Lisää tietoja sivulta: Käytännön tietoa koulutuksistamme.